To reduce overflowing landfills and the rising costs of waste management tipping fees, more public works professionals are starting to adopt municipal backyard composting programs. For the busy public works manager, researching the best program for their community can be … Continue reading
Monthly Archives: May 2015
- Backyard Composting Meets Raised Bed Square Foot Gardening
- Earth Day is April 22nd! Why not get started composting?
- Easter: the Perfect Time to Start Building a Stronger Compost with Eggshells.
- Presto to Showcase its GEOBIN® for Municipal Backyard Compost Programs at the U.S. Composting Council’s Annual Conference
- Composting Infographic Really Paints the Picture