With the Easter holiday approaching, many people are planning on celebrating time with family and friends, which includes typical Easter fare and the requisite brightly colored eggs. Do you ever wonder what happens to all those colorful eggshells each year? … Continue reading
Monthly Archives: March 2017
- Why Every Municipality Should Have a Backyard Composting Program
- When Life Gives You Lemons, Feed Your Compost Pile
- Backyard Composting Meets Raised Bed Square Foot Gardening
- Earth Day is April 22nd! Why Not Start Composting?
- Easter: the Perfect Time to Start Building a Stronger Compost with Eggshells.