Backyard composting growth is exploding as residents of all ages become aware of how much compostable materials are unnecessarily entering our landfills. 30 to 50% of the residential waste stream is made up of compostable materials—food scraps, newspaper, dried plants, … Continue reading
Monthly Archives: March 2018
- Why Every Municipality Should Have a Backyard Composting Program
- When Life Gives You Lemons, Feed Your Compost Pile
- Backyard Composting Meets Raised Bed Square Foot Gardening
- Earth Day is April 22nd! Why Not Start Composting?
- Easter: the Perfect Time to Start Building a Stronger Compost with Eggshells.